What you'll find here:

This blog is a collection of vintage advertisements, posted Monday through Friday. All ads are scans from magazines in my collection (or those of my friends), so I claim no copyright over them. Remember, these ads are from bygone eras: don't get upset if you see something you don't like, nor excited if you see something you do.

If you particularly like an ad and want a hi-res copy for yourself, email or message me and I can send you one.

Thursday, April 16, 2015

MG Sprite

Playboy Sept. 1966
Back in the day they actually sold MGs in America.  Check out that 30 mpg.  Not bad, even for today.  That's a super cheap car, too.  The quoted $2000 works out to $14,490 in today's dollars.  You won't fine any car at that price except maybe a base-model Yaris anymore.  Bring back the old days!

No comments:

Post a Comment