What you'll find here:

This blog is a collection of vintage advertisements, posted Monday through Friday. All ads are scans from magazines in my collection (or those of my friends), so I claim no copyright over them. Remember, these ads are from bygone eras: don't get upset if you see something you don't like, nor excited if you see something you do.

If you particularly like an ad and want a hi-res copy for yourself, email or message me and I can send you one.

Monday, December 30, 2013

Interwoven Socks

Playboy Oct. 1968
Lower ad text:  Our anklets don't hang around your shoetops. Our mid-calf socks don't become anklets. And our Over-the-Calf styles don't fall under. They're all made the special Shur-up way with spandex stretch fiber throughout the leg. Trim-ribbed Ban-Lon in every color you'd want.  One size fits 10 to 13.  From $1.50. You don't get to be the greatest name in socks without putting your foot down.  Another fine product of Kayser-Roth.

No comments:

Post a Comment