What you'll find here:

This blog is a collection of vintage advertisements, posted Monday through Friday. All ads are scans from magazines in my collection (or those of my friends), so I claim no copyright over them. Remember, these ads are from bygone eras: don't get upset if you see something you don't like, nor excited if you see something you do.

If you particularly like an ad and want a hi-res copy for yourself, email or message me and I can send you one.

Friday, March 21, 2014

Ford Performance Buyer's Digest

Playboy Jan. 1969
I'd personally love to get my hands on some of the illustrations from an old Performance Digest.  
Ad text:
     The 1969 Ford Performance Buyer's Digest contains full color illustrations of the hot new Cobras, Torino GT's, Mach I, Mustang GT's, and Ford XL GT's.  Plus engine, transmission, chassis and tire specifications and available hi-per options - all with prices.  In additions, the Digest offers you color illustrations, specs and parts numbers on many of Ford's Hi-Per parts.  This is the first time a Ford Performance Buyer's Digest has ever been offered, so don't miss out on this opportunity.  But hurry!  The supply is definitely limited - mail the coupon today!

No comments:

Post a Comment