What you'll find here:

This blog is a collection of vintage advertisements, posted Monday through Friday. All ads are scans from magazines in my collection (or those of my friends), so I claim no copyright over them. Remember, these ads are from bygone eras: don't get upset if you see something you don't like, nor excited if you see something you do.

If you particularly like an ad and want a hi-res copy for yourself, email or message me and I can send you one.

Friday, November 15, 2013

Lowenbrau

Playboy Oct. 1968

Champagne is typically pretty expensive, soooo... Lowenbrau is a pretty expensive beer?  Is that really how they want to represent this?  Am I missing something here?


2 comments:

  1. I feel like what they're going for with this is that if you want to be classy, but still enjoy a beer, then this product is for you. I could be wrong, but that's what it seems like to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to agree with you there. That seems like the most logical conclusion. Still, I think there is a better way to advertise that, rather than emphasizing the high cost of their beer.

    ReplyDelete