What you'll find here:

This blog is a collection of vintage advertisements, posted Monday through Friday. All ads are scans from magazines in my collection (or those of my friends), so I claim no copyright over them. Remember, these ads are from bygone eras: don't get upset if you see something you don't like, nor excited if you see something you do.

If you particularly like an ad and want a hi-res copy for yourself, email or message me and I can send you one.

Thursday, November 14, 2013

McGregor

Playboy Oct. 1968
Not much to say about this. These men, presumably Scots, like to wear plaid and leather.  Some like suede and wool as well.  They tend sheep and live on a manor all together with their berets.  And they look good doing it.  In a 1968 kind of way.

No comments:

Post a Comment